Saturday, March 26, 2011

Be happy!


He is my favourite cousin from the small ones, if it’s possible to say this. (I don’t want to be unethical.) Ah stupid.. I don’t even know the exact name of my relation to him. Balkó is my cousin’s son, so he and my child (how far future…) will be second cousins. He was a cute little boy just sleeping and eating. But he has grown up. Well, not totally, but hey! He’ll be 8 in April!

I fell in love with him, not literally, when once I was at my cousin’s around 2 years ago. Her mother told me that he had said something in connection with me the day before. Of course I was curious about it and asked what was that. ’Can I tell her?’ – asked her mother from him, but he didn’t answer just ran quickly to her. He hugged her leg hiding his face and nodded shyly. ’He said you are a very nice and beautiful girl.’ I just stood there and couldn’t move. I think I have never ever been touched so deeply before. I don’t care that it’s not true (or is it?... don’t answer). He loves me and I don’t need anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment