When I hear this word, 2 things come to my mind.
One of them is a great band, at least for me, named Subscribe. They’re going to have a concert this year on the festival called Fishing on Orfű, which I’ve mentioned couple of posts ago. Obviously I’m going to be there, in the first row.
The other one has a similar meaning to the verb sign. Usually you can read this type of call on different video sharing sites, picture sharing sites or wherever you can write a comment. I don’t force you to subscribe this post, I’ll be just happy if you do so. I’m not sure whether I’ll continue this blog or not, so let’s say this is your last chance to subscribe.
P.S. If you don’t subscribe I’ll be happy again, because I know that you'd cry so bitterly that you couldn’t see the letters on the keyboard so you wouldn't be able to type. And it’d absolutely make me content if you felt sorry for the discontinuation of my blog. Byez.

Well, I have been a follower of your blog. Is there a way to subscribe other than that?
ReplyDelete