Saturday, March 12, 2011

FOO

'Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod..' - whispered my best friend with full of enthusiasm and excitement after we came out of the shop where he had bought the tickets - '.. I can't believe that we are going to be there!'
'We definitely will!'- I responded.
After the first shock of realizing that we would have almost the biggest fun in our lives, we were just laughing and trying to shout down the rain, because it was pouring that day.

Fishing on Orfű is a festival organised each year basically for youngsters, but they are not the only who attend. We have never been to this particular event, so we decided to have a try. Concerts from many types of bands and singers are in the centre all day, starting from afternoon, finishing around midnight or even later.

One of our favourite bands, so-called Esti Kornél (playing an alternative kind of music), came on the scene one night. It was held in a little tent, because only a few people know that this group really exists on Earth. We didn't care that there was no crowd, we were jumping, singing, shouting, whistling etc. whatever is usual on concerts.

I enjoy (almost) every concert I attend, but this one was such a good experience that I'm sure I'll go this year again.

2 comments:

  1. I have read Kosztolányi's novel :) but didn't hear of this band before readng your post. I like alternative rock, though. What's special about them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really describe what's special about their music (I just became a fan, after the first time I've heard them playing.) But the appearance of the members on concerts was so wierd (e.g. the female singer's hair style) and funny (the male singer's thick glasses with 3-4 dioptre - at least it looked like that - in black frame and white singlet on him) that it has carried me away.

    ReplyDelete