Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another use of a curtain

On another seminar, our task was to choose a Human Right and make a presentation in connection with the topic. I have chosen the right to marriage and family, because in my opinion it is an issue that have been surrounded us since the dawn of civilization.

In the PowerPoint the most interesting parts were the pictures and not my speech. Talking about family and marriage in general is a difficult task, especially if we want to catch the others’ attention. So I decided to search for wedding photos from different cultures, including China, India, Africa and so on, which could make my presentation more exciting (at least I hope so). I did the same with the topic about family.

The purpose of this post wasn’t about introducing my ways of making a presentation. This task just came to my mind, when I decided to put a picture onto the blog of my dog. He is like a real bride covering himself with the curtain in the living room. He does this quite often, because during this procedure the material slowly slips from his head, through his back, finishing at his bottom. It can be seen that it tickles all parts of his body and he likes it.

2 comments:

  1. A bride or maybe a :) groom. Yeah, he must enjoy the tickling feel of the curtain. Is it silk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it is polyester with cotton lace at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete