Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chocolate

I published a quiz in which I asked my mates about their favourite chocolate brand. I was interested in this, because one of my beloved food is chocolate and in my opinion I’m not the only one. I listed just a few brands, so there might have been students who couldn’t vote, because their favourite was not among the listed ones.
The result is always interesting (at least for me), because you don’t know which one is going to be the winner. Except if you know so well your acquaintances that you already know what brand they love.
Twix, Snickers, Bounty, Milka, and any noname-but-delicious chocolate was mentioned as answers. I chose the first 3 ones because if I buy some chocolate at the buffet then I always eat one of these. But on the other hand my top favourite is Milka with whole hazelnut, so that’s why I had to put it there as well. A few weeks ago a friend of mine offered me some noname milk chocolate with strawberry filling and I have to acknowledge that it really was delicious. So this type became the last one, because I thought that the same could have happened to anyone.
Finally Bounty won with 5 votes and both Snickers and Milka became the second with 1-1 vote. Bounty has some delicate coconut filling and the reason for its first place may be that many people like this kind of fruit, especially the way is harmonizes with milk chocolate. I cannot say whether I like it because of this harmony. I think I like it simply because of its taste.

P.S. Thank you for the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment