It is said that April is the most whimsical month in the year and this seems to be true. I don’t like the cold and wind which appeared yesterday, because it can absolutely destroy my happiness. When the sun shines (it’s true that it was shining today, but the weather was still cold) and it's warm outside I feel comfortable and content. I miss this feeling and I hope that this period won’t last long.
I try to compensate the dumpy mood with colours. For example on my nails. Actually it doesn’t make my mood better, but I try to convince myself and I have never regretted it yet. I love when my nails are green like fresh grass, blue like the sky above us or high red or pink.
Nice one! When cloudy days get me down I smell some sunscreen and feel better immediately. That may be better than coloring my nails, by the way.
ReplyDeleteUnique way to make yourself happy or at least happier on gloomy days. Since I don't want to colour my nails, I just put on some music and hope Mr. Bad Weather doesn't like my taste in music, so he goes somewhere else.
ReplyDeleteI have got a big nail polish collection but i always can find a new color which i don't have. This is fun to collect them.
ReplyDelete